We have no affiliation with KODI or XMBC.
Due to the nature of our content, we are not responsible for the content streamed to your device and neither do we condone piracy, so you must satisfy yourself that either you or the sites accessed for streaming have the copyright agreements in place and are entitled to access this content.
This site is intended for information purposes only. We provide no links to any third party content. We are a reporting site that provides information which is freely available elsewhere and our movie and TV show information is powered by TMDB.
We do not host or upload any video, films, media file, live streams (avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp). Kodiapps is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content streamed from your device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all your regional legalities and personal access rights regarding any streams to be found on the web. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites. We have no control over the links on any site that we provide a link to. If you see any form of infringements, please contact appropriate media file owners or host sites immediately.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
3. Provide the link(s) of they allegedly infringed entry(s).
4 .You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. A statement in which provides full disclosure and permission from the copyright holder, that the alleged copyrighted material has been found via a link on our website.
Please allow 2-4 business days for a response. Email to [email protected]. Note: That e-mailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
19 builds chart